PUMPHEAT Project General Assembly
The General Assembly meeting took place on 10-11 April in Brussels.
Its purpose was to carry out a 2-day meeting where all partners had the opportunity to elaborate on all technical and non-technical discussions that arose during the last 3 months and additionally, all goals, deliverables and actions of the following 6 months.
The first day involved discussions and explanations of each work package together with their completed and pending activities. All power plant layouts were analyzed together with the progress done in all of the plant components. These in particular included discussions on:
- Innovative power plant layouts for both new and retrofit power plants
- Eco-sustainable Phase Changing Materials for Thermal Energy Storage
- Advanced heat exchanger layouts
- Novel Heat Pump and Turboexpander configurations
- Innovative supervising control systems
The second day of the General Assembly included technical workshops where all partners had the opportunity to collaborate and speak-up regarding possible technical solutions and anticipated results. The day ended up with a visit at Mayekawa Europe facilities.